Pages

Site Build It!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Woman of Delight

Beloved woman, I delight in you. Your mere presence brings freshness to my soul. You are to me all that you are – mother, sister, friend, wife, daughter, heroine, queen, princess, helper, everything you are in your goodness all over the face of the earth. And always, a tiny glimpse of your myriad brightness in the darkness of sky is light of joy that shine in my heart.

I see you in the kaleidoscope of light that dance in the screen of my mind and transport your countless image from all over the web of light and life, binding your heart to mine. And I am alive with the knowing that “it is not good that man should be alone . . . and the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man” (Genesis 2:16, 22 KJV).

Woman, you are indeed man’s delight, worthy of wholehearted devotion short of adoration as goddess friend and partner. You are precious, a treasure, a divine gift of love . . . and my heart is filled with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment